What do you know about effective oral interaction? Pt2
ou interact with a variety of people at work, and knowing how to improve your verbal communication skills can make a significant difference in those interactions. It is not solely about the words you say, but also the verbal and nonverbal cues you use when communicating.
What are verbal communication skills?
- Active listening.
- Asking for clarification.
- Asking open-ended questions to gain insights.
- Recognizing and responding to nonverbal cues.
- Speaking clearly and concisely.
- Using humor to engage audiences.